Bandar Mahkota Cheras (BMC) is a township in Cheras, Selangor, Malaysia.
It was developed by Narajaya Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of Lion Group. Construction commenced in late 1999 or early 2000 on a freehold land covering about 365 hectares. Mostly consisted of double storey terrace houses, the population is estimated to be in excess of 50,000 in more than 10,000 household.
Apart from this, there are a few other smaller developments under different developers in the same township, eg Cheras Vista and Pinggiran Mahkota Cheras. It is located in the mukim (sub-district) of Cheras, daerah (district) of Ulu Langat and state of Selangor. It is under the administration of local council Majlis Perbandaran Kajang (MPKj).
There are a main commercial center in the middle of the township, called the Mahkota Walk, where all sorts of businesses can be found. Clinics, restaurants, internet cafe, convenience shops, hardware shops, etc. There is also a shopping complex there, Aeon Jaya Jusco Mahkota. And there is a nursing college, Masterskills, right in Mahkota Walk.
Bandar Mahkota Cheras (BMC) can be accessed from Cheras-Kajang Highway exit via the Cheras Perdana interchange at 10th mile Cheras. Another access is from the SILK (Sistem Lingkaran Kajang) Highway exit via Bandar Sungai Long. In the township itself, there are two main dual carriageway roads, Persiaran Mahkota Cheras 1 and 2 running through BMC.
However, there are bad traffic jam for the road exiting to the Cheras-Kajang Highway, especially during peak hours.
And right next to Bandar Mahkota Cheras is the famous township, Bandar Sungai Long.
Bandar Sungai Long is a main township in Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia. The Tunku Abdul Rahman University operates a campus in Bandar Sungai Long. It is also under the administration of local council Majlis Perbandaran Kajang (MPKj).
The Sungai Long Golf & Country Club is situated in this township. Bandar Sungai Long was designed for a population of 10,000 residents. It was built around the leisure living theme with residential homes surrounding an 18 hole golf course.
High end detached houses were built around the golf course with semi-detached and terraced residential dwellings alongside condominiums, commercial properties and low cost low rise apartments on the outer edges of the development. It remains an attractive and affordable option for those wishing to have a quieter pace of life yet be within easy access of the capital.
The majority population in this township are Chinese with small group Malay and Indians living in this township. A weekly pasar malam (night market) is held here every Tuesday.
Incoming search terms:
- Bandar Mahkota Cheras New Development
- bandar mahkota cheras new launch
- new launch apartment in cheras
- sunstone villa bandar mahkota cheras
- new development in cheras mahkota
- new development in mahkota cheras
- new development in cheras
- pasar malam mahkota cheras
- Cheras new terrace housing development
- mahkota cheras development
Users who found this page were searching for:
- bandar mahkota cheras new development
- new development cheras 2012 condo
- bandar mahkota cheras new development 2012
- bandar mahkota cheras developer
- mahkota cheras is under which majlis
- apart mahkota cheras
- persiaran mahkota cheras 1 complain
- 2011 new terrace house launches at sg long
- new housing development - bdr mahkota cheras
- on going house RM220000 in bandar mahkota cheras