One good news is that the Cabinet has finally agreed in principal to construct an access road from Serdang to the Maju Expressway (MEX).
MEX is a 26km expressway connecting Kuala Lumpur to Putrajaya, and Cyberjaya to KLIA. Although it passes Seri Kembangan, there is no interchange for this area.
Serdang MCA chairman Datuk Liew Yuen Keong said the access road was estimated to cost RM50mil when it was first brought up in 2007 but has ballooned to RM90mil.
Hopefully, it would not be another four years before the link is finally built and open for use.
Users who found this page were searching for:
- new access road to sungai long
- maju seri kembangan interchange
- mex link kembangan map
- serdang mex interchange
- development in serdang,kajang
- new property near mex highway
- maju expressway serdang
- serdand housing
- new housing development near highway maju expressway
- housing area around mex highway