One good news is that the Cabinet has finally agreed in principal to construct an access road from Serdang to the Maju Expressway (MEX).
MEX is a 26km expressway connecting Kuala Lumpur to Putrajaya, and Cyberjaya to KLIA. Although it passes Seri Kembangan, there is no interchange for this area.
Serdang MCA chairman Datuk Liew Yuen Keong said the access road was estimated to cost RM50mil when it was first brought up in 2007 but has ballooned to RM90mil.
Hopefully, it would not be another four years before the link is finally built and open for use.
Users who found this page were searching for:
- serdand housing
- housing area along mex
- property near sungai long and mahkota cheras
- development in serdang,kajang
- house near maju expressway
- maju express sungai long
- mex highway access to sri kembangan
- mex highway map
- mex expressway
- construction sri kembangan mex interchange project