PETALING JAYA: The public has seven days left to review the detailed Environmental Impact Assessment (DEIA) report on the proposed 35.5km East Klang Valley Expressway (EKVE).
EKVE, which is the eastern and final uncompleted route of the Kuala Lumpur Outer Ring Road, would link the Kajang Silk Expressway and the Karak Expressway.
The EKVE would provide a by-pass route and enable motorists from the southern part of the Klang Valley such as from Cheras, Bangi and Subang to travel to Selayang and Gombak and vice versa without having to go through the city centre.
It would also serve as a bypass route around Kuala Lumpur for inter-regional traffic from the Karak Highway, according to the executive summary of the DEIA.
There would be six interchanges – Sungai Long, Bukit Mahkota Cheras, Hulu Langat, Am-pang, Ukay Perdana and IIUM (International Islamic University Malaysia).
The report said 214.7ha of forest reserves would be affected along the corridor of the project, namely the Hulu Gombak, Ampang and Hulu Langat Forest Reserve.
The report noted that wildlife movement and roaming habitat could be affected and outlined measures to minimise the impact.
The report, prepared by EKVE Sdn Bhd’s consultant, can be viewed at the National Library, the Department of Environment’s (DOE) office in Putrajaya, state offices and the Ampang Jaya, Kajang and Selayang municipal councils.
Incoming search terms:
- projek rumah baru di selangor 2012
- perumahan baru di selangor
- perumahan baru di kajang 2012
- projek perumahan hulu langat 2012
- projek perumahan baru di kuala lumpur 2012
- projek perumahan baru di ampang
- kawasan perumahan baru 2012
- projek perumahan baru di gombak 2012
- projek perumahan baru di klang 2012
- pearl residence mahkota cheras 2012
Users who found this page were searching for:
- +SENARAI PROJEK PERUMAHAN KLANG 2013
- perumahan baru kawasan cheras
- pkns property projek perumahan di Kuang Sel.
- executif sumari proyek perumahan
- perumahan baru pkns
- projek perumahan terkini 2012
- senarai pemaju projek perumahan 2012
- projek perumahan pprt majlis perbandaran subang jaya
- projek baru rumah baru di pj
- pemaju perumahan di bangi 2012